Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday Monday

The kids are starting school today. It will be good for them to get back into the routine of school work. I'm sad that summer is over, though. I hate cold weather so much and the thought of snow...I don't even want to consider it.

Poor Sarah was up most of last night with tooth pain. Her wisdom teeth are coming in and pushing her other teeth out of place, I think. Brent and I both have our wisdom teeth intact (except he did have one pulled due to impaction) so it didn't occur to me when her wisdom teeth started coming in that it might be a problem for her. Poor thing. The dentist can't get her in until next Friday, so hopefully she won't suffer too much until then.

Brent and Emma are having a Father Daughter Day today. He is taking her out to lunch and then to the Art Museum for the afternoon. Saturday Sarah is supposed to go with him and his brother and our nephews to the University of Michigan for the first game of the season. Hopefully her teeth will cooperate. If you don't mind praying for her to not be in a lot of pain while she waits to see the dentist I know she would appreciate it.

It's hard to juggle homeschooling and working.

No comments: