Thursday, May 3, 2007

Doggie Surgery Part Deux

Aaaaaand $400 later, the dog is fine. She has a bunch of staples in her neck but they sent her home with pain pills and said in a few days she should be good as new.

Ouch. It is painful to have to pay out that kind of cash right before vacation, but I'm glad it happened before we left because if it had happened while we were gone the dog probably would have died.

I have today and tomorrow to get everything ready for vacation and I haven't even thought about what I'm going to pack. So I finished all of the painting around the house, but it's quite possible that I won't have any clothes to wear. Priorities. I'm good.

The kids are all packed and ready, so that's something right? Luckily Brent took today and tomorrow off so he can help me get things together since I am working both days. Why do I do that to myself? I always think "Oh, of course I can work the day before we leave," and then when that day actually comes I'm all "What was I THINKING?! I have a million things to get done!"

*deep breath*

It will get done. One way or another. It always does.

No comments: