Saturday, April 7, 2007

The wine tasting was WAY fun! I had such a good time and drank some really good wine. They had three different whites (white is too sweet for me) and three reds (more my taste). I was loving the red zin that we tried, and Brent bought the last bottle they had. We also were gifted with two bottles of Spanish red as party favors.

Amy's expression when we all yelled surprise was priceless. I thought her jaw would literally hit the floor. Some French restaruant catered, but I didn't eat any of it. Brent said the lobster bisque and the warm brie on baguette was delish. I stuck with wine. Amy loves my cheesecake so I made her a turtle cheesecake and we also got her a $50 GC to Victoria's Secret. Two fun, girly gifts. She was really happy with them.

Fun times, although I had some raging cramps by the time we left. Stupid uterus. I came home, popped 800 mg of Motrin and went to bed.

Today is freezing cold and snowing. Monday it was 80. Today it's 27 and snowing. Ohio has to have the worst weather in the US, I swear. I'm holding out for Tuesday when it's supposed to start warming up again.

We went to the Disney Store at the mall this afternoon and bought three out of five park tickets for WDW. I almost passed out when she told me my total was $750, and that's only for three of us. Luckily I have a couple more pay days to buy the other two tickets we need and I'm sooooo excited to go back I didn't mind blowing my entire paycheck in one place. Brent bought me a cute pair of sunglasses from H&M, which just opened in our mall.

No comments: