Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The snow is coming down like crazy. I don't enjoy Ohio weather. Here it is, nearly the middle of April and it's 36 degrees and snowing. Unbelievable.

I told Brent the other day that I want him to go to travel nursing SOON. I am so tired of the cold and snow. Anytime the mercury dips below 65 degrees or so, it's too cold for me.

Thankfully, in 23 days we will be in Florida where it is nice and sunny and WARM (I hope). I need a break from cold and wind and snow.

I cut six inches off of my hair on Sunday. I like the way it turned out, but I probably will grow it out again. I feel more feminine when my hair is long.

Brent bought me some sunglasses from H&M and I love them.

We have saved up enough spending money for our vacation.(YAY!)

We have two more park hopper tickets to buy, but my next check will be more than enough to cover them.

I need to buy some clothes for myself for vacation. I bought the kids stuff, and Brent has stuff. Only one pair of capris from last summer fit me, the rest are too big, so I need to buy at least one more pair. I have a few dresses, which is what I usually wear in the summer. I don't wear shorts. I don't even own a pair of shorts...wait I do have one pair of tailored, knee-length shorts that I might wear....maybe.

Okay, I started this entry early this morning and I've been typing (working) and distracted. I'm hitting the save button now before I get distracted again and accidentally delete it.

No comments: