Monday, February 26, 2007

Wine Tasting

Our friends Scott and Amy are hosting a wine tasting. Actually, he is hosting it for her 32nd birthday on April 6th (which happens to be the day after mine). He rented out this local wine shop called Vino 100 so we're supposed to go and....I guess taste wine.

I like wine, but I don't know anything about it. I like wine in the sense that I know I prefer red to white but I know nothing about tannins or oak or fruit or whatever it is wine savvy people discuss at these things. I guess I can go and learn, right?

Learning is good, however swishing and spitting into a bucket in front of strangers is not.

I'm actually becoming a somewhat social person. Totally uncharateristic of me, but strangely enough making friends isn't as difficult as I expected. Who knew?

I am in need of a new bathing suit before we go to Florida. I cannot find one that I love and isn't $150.


The guy came to measure for the carpet this morning. Brent has not replaced the baseboards yet and the guy wants the baseboards in place before the carpet goes down (duh) so that means it all has to be done tonight. That should be fun.

No comments: